Events and Solicitors

Solicitor and Special Event Permits

Solicitor Permits

All solicitor permit applications must be submitted to the Service Department, with a copy of a state ID.

Permits are issued to an individual, not a company.

Permit fees are due before the permit is issued.

All solicitor permits expire Dec. 31st of the year it is issued.

Solicitor Permit Application

Block Party Requests 

Please fill out the form below to request a block party.

Block Party Request 

Other Special Event Requests - Run/Walk/Parade/Festival

Please click below to complete your application for consideration. 

Special Event Application

Please return your completed application to the Service Department