Berea Municiple Outdoor Pool
The Berea Outdoor Pool is open for the 2016 summer!!!
The pool is open from 1pm-8pm everyday except as noted.
2016 Outdoor Pool Information and fees, click here
The pool will be closed if the air temperature is 69 degrees or below.
Public restrooms are now available at the outdoor pool. The doors are on timers that lock at night and open in the morning. To get onto the pool deck you must enter your pass number at the pool front desk or pay the daily guest admission price. You will then be given a wrist band which must be worn at all times while on the pool deck. If you do not have one, you will be asked to leave the pool deck.
The entrances to the pool and rest rooms do have video surveillance.
The pool will be closed if the air temperature is 69 degrees or below. (early bird swim, air temperature must be atleast 60 Degrees)
GENERAL POOL RULES:
1. Children must be 9 years of age or older to be admitted to the pool without a parent or guardian or other adult supervisor.
2. Proper swim attire is required; no cut-off jeans or thong bathing suits.
3. Infants/Toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
4. Glass, alcohol, smoking or use of other tobacco products, foul language, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes are not allowed in the pool area.
5. Chairs & lounges are for the use of our adults guests.
6. Floatation devices or toys are not allowed in the large pool.
7. Guests shall walk at all times. No running.
8. No playing on or near the stairs.
9. No diving, flipping, pushing, splashing, spitting, dunking, horseplay or hanging onto the safety ropes.
10. You may jump in the pool only from the side white gutters
11. Break periods are indicated by ringing the bell once; Emergencies are indicated by ring the bell twice. Except as specified in #12 below, all patrons must exit the pool during breaks or emergencies.
12. Guests age 18 years or older & infants under 1 year old may remain in the pool during breaks.
BABY POOL RULES:
1. All General Pool Rules apply
2. An adult or guardian must accompany all children. No exceptions.
3. The baby pool is for children shorter than the fence separating the small & large pool.
4. Flotation devices and toys are permitted in the baby pool.
DIVING AREA RULES:
1. Only one bounce on the diving board is permitted per dive.
2. Jump straight off the board, swim quickly to the ladder and exit the pool.
3. The next in line to dive must wait until the first person reaches the ladder before going onto the board.
4. Back flips, inward dives & other competitive dives are not permitted
1. Riders must meet the posted height requirements. Maximum weight limit on the slide is 300 pounds.
2. For the safety of all, riders shall not wear necklaces or bracelets.
3. In order to use the slide, your swimsuit may not be embellished with plastic or metal rivets.
4. Only one person is permitted on the slide at a time. Riders must wait for staff to okay the next rider.
Berea Recreation Management and the Lifeguarding Staff, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or revoke membership to the Outdoor Pool or to eject guests for misconduct or for any rule infraction.
Rules are subject to change at the discretion of Management. Rule changes are posted at the Pool House.
If you have questions about rules, please speak to the on-site Aquatics Supervisor or the Head Lifeguard.