Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Fees effective for all rentals during February 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018
2 Hour Rental: $75 (all rentals must be reserved in 2 hour increments
1. Permits will be issued in 2-hour increments that include setup and tear down of event.
2. Permits must be with you during your event.
3. No posters, banners, signs or other devices may be posted within the gazebo. No tacks, nails, or tape may be used. Requests for temporary display of signs may be made with a description/sketch of the sign you wish to have. If approval is granted, it will be issued in writing and mailed to you with your permit.
4. Electrical outlets are available.
5. The City of Berea does not provide tables, chairs or sound equipment for your event.
6. Cleanup is the responsibility of the sponsoring organization or responsible applicant. At the termination of the event, all trash must be cleaned up and disposed of in the proper receptacles.
7. Nothing may be pounded into the ground.
8. The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the Coe Lake Park area.
9. The Coe Lake Park area is public property, open to the public and there is no way to guarantee that others will not be in the park. Your permit only guarantees your access to the Gazebo.
10. Fees must be paid when application is submitted. Checks are to be made payable to the City of Berea. Booking the
gazebo, pavilion or pergola is on a first-come, first-served basis. If another party is scheduled for the same time you requested, you will be advised and your payment may be returned to you at your discretion. No refunds will be granted
pertaining to weather, cancellations or any personal issues. Please allow 2 weeks for your application to be processed.
11. Restroom facilities are not included in your rental. Restrooms located at the pool are available for use. Hours may vary and
are determined based on the season and weather conditions.
I understand the rules and regulations and agree to abide by them. I understand that I am responsible for any destruction or damage that may occur during my time of usage. After completing and returning this application to the Department of Recreation, I understand that I must wait for my application to be approved and the permit will be returned to me by mail.
Please mail/deliver application and payment payable to the City of Berea:
Berea Recreation Department
Attn: Lori Jakobsky
451 Front Street
Berea, OH 4401
For questions please contact Lori Jakobsky at 440-826-5890.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field